Search

Loading...

Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

50s inspiration

Hy, sweets! So today's outfit was inspired by the 50s era ! I really kept it simple and elegant..
I am really impatient to see comments from you guys to know if I messed up or did a good job!
So here it is






What I wore:
- F21 A-line skirt
- F21 blouse
- Vintage belt and necklace
- Zara heels
- F21 clutch


So I hope you like today's outfit .. Don't forget to check out great deals on the side bars of my blog!
Wish you well!!
Kisses
R.

11 comments:

  1. Love love love! <3 And I mean all of the pieces, and how you put them all together... and of course, how you smile at the last photo. :)

    XO
    Diwata
    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diwata ! :) you are so nice..

      Delete
  2. Old inspiration, timeless look, you look great = D
    http://www.trendsvip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Scarlett !! :)..you're always sweet !

      Delete
  3. your shirt is beautiful! and I love your bag:)xx

    iwishfashionwasadream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! You look fantastic! xo r

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! So chic! I want the blouse!!!

    XOXO
    http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought you were olivia palermo in the 1st pic. great outfit and beautiful you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know youuu!! you're Maria from Chicisimo :P
      A lot of people compared me to celebs..but never Olivia Palermo :))
      You are sweet <3 ! :*

      Delete
  7. Superb combinations. Love the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)